Sunday, August 6, 2017

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

Service Explained:

I became confused when I heard the word "Service" used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue 'Service'.

U.S. Postal 'Service'.

Telephone 'Service'.

Cable/TV 'Service'.

Civil 'Service'.

City, County & State Public 'Service'.

Customer 'Service'.

This is not what I thought 'Service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'Service' a few cows.

BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing. I hope that you are now just as enlightened as I am!

Hat tip: Linda W.
Silly Sunday Participants

1. Silly Sunday
2. bethere2day
3. messymimi
4. Margs Animals
5. Woodsterman
6. Stupid Headlines
7. Mike Golch
8. Cruisin' Paul

Share This

30 comments:

  1. I am thank you it explained everything thank you sooo much =D> LOL

    Have a servicedtastic SSS w-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider it my public service announcement for the week. :)

      Delete
  2. Yep, that's the best explanation there is for all that servicing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is and it's what most of them do and do very well. :)

      Delete
  3. Heeheehee! That does explain a great deal. Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does explain everything far more clearly. You have a blessed and beautiful Sunday too. :)

      Delete
  4. Just goes to show how many meanings some words have, for sure. Thanks Madi for that explanation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, service isn't what it's cracked up to be. :)

      Delete
  5. That's a big revelation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. When you think about it it makes perfect sense. :)

      Delete
  6. I hope to be serviced soon. Ha,ha,ha. Thanks for the explanation.

    Have a great Sunday Sandee & Zane. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kind of service comes without a kiss, Paul. :)

      Delete
  7. It all fell into place for me...thanks for explaining

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome, Jan. :)

      Delete
  8. I'll take up tennis. If you don't get it in bounds on the first service, you get a redo for the second service.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this is so funny!!! :D Thank you so much for sharing, Sandee, laughter is great medicine! I hope you have been having a great weekend, dear friend! Warm hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of sad too if you're on the receiving end with some of these folks. :)

      Delete
  10. That is so true :) Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately it is. You have a great day too. :)

      Delete
  11. Oh wow, and we never realized it, I'm glad you explained it to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all needed to know the truth, Jimmy. :)

      Delete
  12. HA Ha Ha thank you for clearing that up for us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm here to help. You're most welcome. :)

      Delete
  13. Oh! Now I see! Thanks for the enlightenment! Have a beautiful new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. You have a great week too, Nancy. :)

      Delete
  14. Service isn't what it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about that. :)

      Delete
  15. Hi Sandee, haha, very subtle. I hope you forwarded this post to the appropriate services!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't, but it would be a good move to do it anonymously. Just saying. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥